“HOTEL B. LODGE: A+ For Location in the Heart Of St. Tropez”
Review of B Lodge Hotel

B Lodge Hotel
Ranked #25 of 73 Hotels in Saint-Tropez
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my fourth trip to St Tropez and I had way too much fun as usual and already can’t wait to go back! But what made this whole trip was our accommodations. My boyfriend and I stayed at Hotel B. Lodge, a cute boutique hotel offering rooms at a great price (for crazy expensive St. Tropez standards). It was his first experience there and he fell in love with the killer location as I did on my first stay.

I am all about ease of logistics when on vacation. The less driving and organizing the better and while many boutique hotels are outside of the city, Hotel B. Lodge is located in St Tropez, right next to BYBLOS Hotel (a very pricey but good option if you want all the amenities of a resort). The beaches and beach clubs are south of the city so you have to take a taxi each day to those. But each night we were able to return to our hotel shower, nap and then walk to all the best restaurants and clubs in the city. Less driving and planning = more time lounging under a white umbrella, on a white sand beach drinking Domaines Ott rosé. Welcome to St. Tropez…

STAY | HOTEL B. LODGE: Clean, chic but small rooms. Book a Superior Room w/ Balcony otherwise it’s very cramped. Great cocktails and coffee at CAFÉ BAROCK located inside.

Vanessa Rivers
Glitter&Mud Travel
www.glitterandmud.com

Room Tip: Book a Superior Room w/ Balcony otherwise it’s very cramped. (Room #1 is excellent)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vanessa R

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review itself from my hotel room as I selected this small hotel for lactation & it won't disappointed me at all it's nice place while you are on riviera . Small place & gr8 location these are plus points but rooms are small & bathrooms are small too even shower area is having problem of wet floors near wash basin all the time . Small rooms by size makes you uncomfortable to keep your luggage & other things while you or on long trips except this breakfast is also so poor they need improvement in it , I will suggest this place if you are looking for gr8 location coz it's as I said heart of st . Tropez small cobalt stone pass ways , restaurants , boutique shopping , harbour all is just in walk away from b lodge . I like it coz I stayed here for 3 nights only from 24 th June to 27 th June 2014 . So that's the recent updates of this place .

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Prashant8
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel, perfect staff, delicious breakfast and nice price for St Tropez hotels !!!
I recommend this hotel for everyone!
I could go on foot to everywhere, everything is close to the hotel !
Congratulations for all staff and keep doing nice job !

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I can thoroughly recommend Hotel B Lodge. It offers excellent value for money in St Tropez. It is in a good location only a 5 - 10 minutes walk to the waterfront and central area of St Trozez and our room offered a nice view towards the park and Citadel area.

Our room provided sufficient space for 2 and a powerful shower. Breakfast was fine and helped prepare us for the day ahead.

We found the staff on Reception particularly friendly and helpful so thanks to them.

If visting St Tropez again I would certainly return to Hotel B Lodge, a good hotel at reasonable costs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gerald0665
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I loved this charming hotel. The location was perfect and we had a beautiful window view of the hillside greenery.
Our room was simple, pretty and updated. Most importantly the hotel was a great value for Saint-Tropez! The only inconvenience was the shower. I used the shower for 15 minutes with hot water. My poor husband showered next and had ice cold water. In the spring/summer I believe hot water would not be as big of a deal.
We enjoyed our stay and wish we had stayed longer. We would definitely come back. :)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank purpleladyslippers8
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The B Lodge Hotel Bar, has a nicely decorated interior with a lot of aviation memorabilia and a small outdoor terrace. It is very near to the castle entrance. Very warm and cosy, the young man who runs it, has worked in some top London hotels and is really charming. The bar and loos are very clean, good wines and beers, good prices too, a rare event in St Tropez. If you are looking for a nice drink away from the glamour and glitter this is a hard place to beat. I believe it is open most of the year as well.BTW the hotel looks interesting as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank symro
Reviewed 26 September 2013

A fantastic location, reasonably price based on its location, a very helpful staff, but a lackluster room with A/C, a shower that floods the bathroom every time you use it, and a mediocre breakfast. But would I return? Yes at that price. You certainly won't find anything else in town at this price point.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple