Hotel La Residence de la Pinede
La Bastide des Salins(Saint-Tropez)(Great Value!)
US$542
Hotel de Paris Saint-Tropez(Saint-Tropez)(Great Value!)
US$386
US$364
Preferred Hotels
Hotel Sezz Saint-Tropez(Saint-Tropez)
US$710
US$884
  • Pool
Hotel La Garbine(Ramatuelle)(Great Value!)
US$236
Hotel La Ponche(Saint-Tropez)
US$507
US$491
  • Beachfront
All reviewsprivate beachstar michelin restaurantdavid pwonderful restaurantocean frontvisited this hotelthree starsmall thingsconcierge teamshuttle servicehotel experiencehotel shuttlethe entire staffsouth of franceyogurtrooms are lovelyexcellent hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We spent 5 days at the Pinede after several years of staying at the Byblos. Whilst not in the centre of town it is a short walk or a welcome hotel shuttle bus ride (in the heat). We didn't ever have to wait too long for the bus. I cannot fault the service at this hotel. Everyone was welcoming, prompt and friendly. The concierges were excellent in their advice and help. Our room had a lovely patio and views to the sea. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious and the inclusive lunch is a great idea with an excellent choice. Our one disappointment was that we could not get a table at the Michelin 3-starred restaurant which is heavily booked in advance. So if you are going please do book in early. The Pinede is a special place and we hope to return in the near future

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are a must
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NettyPoole
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your comments about your recent stay at la Résidence de la Pinède. I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the ideal location of the hotel not far from the city center of Saint Tropez. It was very nice to read as well that all services gave you satisfaction and that the team catered all your needs.

During summer time our rate includes breakfast and lunch that are opulent with a wide range of choices. I am very pleased that you enjoyed it so much.

I wish we could accommodate you in our Gastronomic restaurant "La Vague d'Or" and I am very sorry if it was full during your whole stay. We always do our very best to give priority to our residence however it is very recommended to book long time ahead to avoid any disappointment.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Great hotel, great location. My bf and I were going to stay at the Byblos but decided to stay here because its on the water. It's a short 10 minute walk to town. The staff and service was exceptional. Every request was met with a smile. The restaurant is superb it was by far the most gourmet meal I've ever eaten. The presentation was beautiful. The rooms are a bit dated but its easily overlooked because of the level of service you receive at this hotel. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a 5 star experience in every sense of the word to stay here. Bonus: Aqua Di Parma products in the bathroom.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maria0915
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay and recommending La Résidence de la Pinède to the readers.

I was pleased to read that you found the location of the hotel great. It is true that La Résidence de la Pinède is ideally located right on the quiet sandy beach of La Bouillabaisse and only few minutes walk away from the lively village of Saint Tropez.

The experience we are trying to provide to our clients is mainly based on a warm and personalised service throughout the hotel and, of course, on our gastronomy with our Three Michelin stars restaurant "La Vague d'Or". I am very delighted that you could feel it whilst staying with us and that it satisfied you.

I also took good note about your comments regarding the room, which will be adressed accordingly and the bathroom amenities that your particularly appreciated.

With renewed thanks and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Super Service in an ideal part of St Tropez if you are happy to be a stones throw away from the hussle and bustle. It has its own private beach which is ideal. If I have Ny issue, it's paying €11 for a coke or €10 for an espresso. Sure you expect to pay a premium at a luxury hotel but this is too big a premium. Aside from that, couldn't have been happier anywhere else in St Tropez.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ozijoe
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to share your impression of your recent stay at La Résidence de la Pinède. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed it and that you are now planning to return a third time. Do not hesitate to contact me personally on manager@residencepinede.com for your next visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

The location can't be beat. There is a small private beach and it's a short 10 minute walk to town. There is also a shuttle that runs until midnight if you aren't in the mood to walk. The service is excellent. Everyone is extremely friendly, nice and professional. However, the rooms are average. Our standard room had the toilet in one corner of our bedroom and the sink/tub in the opposite corner. I haven't ever encountered this and thought it was bizarre. Other than that, the room was spacious and clean. We appreciated that Internet was included, but other than that, the prices for food are outrageous (especially room service). I guess it's because the restaurant is a three Michelin starred establishment, but it would be nice to have other options.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank travelbirds0809
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your review on Trip Advisor, it was nice talking to you upon your departure too.

All your comments have been taken well onto account and be assured that we will do our utmost to fully satisfy your next visit.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

My wife and I drove from Theoule to have lunch at the restaurant of this hotel. We had seen good reviews, but were really overwhelmed by the kind of service and food we were served. The food was just superb, beautifully served from a good menu offerering the very best that France has to offer. First class ingrediences. I do agree with other visitors that what really stands out are the OUTSTANDING staff, who do their jobs with panache and a genuine desire to please. Ok, it is expensive, but it is worth every eurocent! Congratulations on Your Third Michelin star, it is well deserved! We will be back, and stay in the hotel to have more time to enjoy this!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
DirectionGeneral, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you for such an excellent review!

Indeed the team is dedicated to provide a genuine and warm personalised service. I am very pleased you felt it whilst experiencing La Résidence de la Pinède.

Look foward to welcoming you back soon.

Olivier RAVEYRE