I am very critical in my hotel choice, traveled the world and stayed only in top hotels, but nothing beats the treatment we had during my last stay at the Byblos in Saint Tropez.
1. Welcome upon arrival was perfect, we were received by a team full of smiles and extremely polite and professional, which makes the guest feel already appreciated. Thanks team Byblos!
2. the room: i was given a very very nice room big in space (approx 35 to 40 m2), beautiful panoramic view of the mountains from one side and the lovely sea full of yachts from the other side. (makes you dream)
3. the room offers you everything luxury and pampering for both Male and Female. how to get pampered in style!!!
4. Hotel facilities: the SPA and the Pool make you relax in the best ambiance you could ever think of especially after a hectic night before.
5. Restaurants: bit on the pricey side, but that's Saint Tropez, if you wanna save then don't bother going to Saint Tropez in the first place!!! Didnt have the chance to have breakfast, cos i was sleeping during the AM... although had dinner at Rivea a great restaurant by Alain Ducasse it was delicious!
6. Les Caves Du Roy, if you are staying at the byblos no matter what you will have your entrance in "THE CLUB" of saint tropez guaranteed! without guest list or table booking, and bypassing the queue!! V.I.P
7. Concierge, they book you everywhere that's normal, but also they drop you to destination and give you a beach bag with towels!!! i found this point remarkable.
8. Would i come back to Byblos? OFCOURSE and will make it a ritual! as i really enjoyed my stay
9. If you go to Saint Tropez and you can afford staying at the Magnificent BYBLOS then don't hesitate and just book yourself there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refined, exclusive, the Byblos Saint-Tropez (41 rooms & 50 suites) is a magical destination by itself: located in the very heart of the village and two minutes walk from the famous Place des Lices. "Rivea" is the most recent restaurant of the hotel, the concept was created by world renowned chef Alain Ducasse and the theme is to blend French and Italian Gastronomy with an emphasis on local and seasonal ingredients. The "B." proposes a cuisine with Mediterranean flavours and being located right by the pool, enables our guests to fully chill out. And after dinner, the Must is to end up your Tropezian day at our world renowned nightclub: Les Caves du Roy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hotel Byblos Saint Tropez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Saint Tropez Hotel
- Byblos Saint Tropez St