“Courteous service but rather dismal interior and lacklustre food”

Le Relais des Coches
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We initially started dinner on the terrace, which is very pretty, however the weather turned and we had to beat a retreat indoors to avoid being soaked. The interior is rather sad and dated looking, possibly this is about to be remedied as there was evidence of works being done. The food itself was rather uninteresting, and overall very overpriced.

There are newer reviews for Le Relais des Coches

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was visiting the area on a quick trip through, and came upon this little gem. We hadn't booked, and it was Sunday so some places were closed, but spotted this place. The staff were friendly & efficient, praising me on my attempts at French. The food was plentiful & delicious. We weren't rushed, even though we were last in the restaurant, and my Husband & I would definitely visit again and recommend to others in the area.

1  Thank wineted13
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Having lived in Tourrettes sur Loup for many years,I have frequented this restaurant many times.
My last review was poor to say the least,but it has improved and the food was very good.We all had beef with a peppercorn sauce and it was cooked rare, to perfection as requested.

I am going to give this restaurant another go this week ,with a girlfriend of mine who is coming up from Antibes.Hopefully they will be consistent,and will be working hard on their customer service which is still poor.

2  Thank DAISY L
Reviewed 6 September 2013

On our recent holiday in Tourrettes we came here twice. On both occasions we had an excellent meal and would not hesitate to recommend the restaurant. Staff were friendly on both occasions.

1  Thank Brigitte H
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had our last lunch here before flying home. They accommodated all 10 of us, including 4 small children very well. The food was good. Lovely terrace over looking beautiful town, nicely shaded. Have the Isle Flotante!

1  Thank MrsH008