“closed?”

Les Templiers
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Les Templiers is situated in just of the road that drives to the Col de Vence. Here cooking and service are spot on again with exquisite dishes well-flavoured elaborated with delicious products of our region.The restaurant’s interior is welcoming with natural lighting and a pleasing airy environment. It is warmly decorated with a display of works of art. There are two separate dining rooms the veranda that is an extraordinary space with stone wall, immense glass doors and refreshing splash of green, gives the filling of serenity and tranquillity and the chimney room that is a warm cosy area, with a huge chimney and deeper coloured wall’s that creates an intimate feel to the room and a few interesting art pieces on display are all you need for a finished look. Both rooms are viewing a beautiful flourish terrace where you can enjoy the shade of a hundred years old vineyard.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I tried booking my yearly escapade to Les Templiers earlier this July.
Unfortunately, the phone number was not assigned anymore.
The restaurant's website is down as well.
I believe they must have closed.
That's too bad.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Les templiers is the place I choose for a romantic escapade with my wife when we visit the Riviera. We have been there once every summer for the past 7 years and we have never been disappointed. So it has become kind of a tradition for us.
The courtyard is really charming and the service is very attentive.
The food is simply excellent.
I look forward to our next visit in a month time!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Every tim,e I arrive to the Frtench Riviera I visit Les Templier in Vence .
The warm hospitality by Elena, the excellent service , the beautiful setting and location and the excellent food prepared by Stephan with the attention and dedication - you can not afford not visiting there !!!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is a charming, romantic restaurant in a beautifully decorated courtyard. The food was amazing as was the bar selection. I found it to be a bit on the pricy side, but was worth it.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I like this restaurant. It's a delight dining al fresco underneath the vine. The welcome is warm, the menu is interesting and the wine list is good.

The restaurant isn't very prepossessing when viewed from outside, located on the corner of a busy junction (well, busy for Vence I think!) but inside it's a haven of calm and relative sophistication.

I believe this to be one of the best restaurants in Vence, which probably hasn't achieved a higher ranking up the TA list because it isn't located in the old town. But to be frank, the old town square is crowded with restaurants and touring musicians so if you want a quiet haven away from what I would describe as 'tourist tack' then come here - you will not be disappointed.