From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. The property is magnificent with wonderful views of the mountains and distant Mediterranean.
The staff couldn't have been more helpful. We dined at both restaurants. The Gastronomique restaurant was a 4 star experience, very professionally run and the food was amazing. The restaurant 180 was a different experience not as formal and the food was exceptional but the menu was a little confusing especially when ordering fish.
The spa was beautiful but we did not avail ourselves of any of the treatments, just the sauna, steam room and a wonderful rain shower.
We stayed 2 nights and were very sad pulling away from the Chateau but immediately said, "we have to come back here next year."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonjour, and a warm welcome to Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa. Imagine, if you will, sitting among our 300-year-old olive grove and feeling the warmth of the sun. The only sounds will be nature itself. Or, occasionally, the distant splash of laughter from the outdoor pool. Alternatively, picture yourself on the terrace of one of our six private villas. The view, like many a guest, stretches gently into the warm waters of the French Riviera. Either image induces endless relaxation and there, you have the allure of our hotel. It is, quite possibly, the most peaceful and tranquil corner of France. Fine dining is close to all French hearts and menus present only the finest local produce and world class culinary expertise. Welcome to Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa where life is for living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Saint-Martin Hotel Vence
- Chateau Saint-Martin And Spa
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa Vence, France - Provence