“What a wonderful stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool at Cactus Roc and view over looking Villefranche Bay
View of the lovely bay from the swimming pool. Cruise ships regularly arrive in VF Main lounge/living area of apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main lounge/living area of apartment
Main lounge/living area of apartment
Another view of lounge area
Kitchen area fully renovated
Newly renovated bathroom
View of outside of apartment
View from front door overlooking the Villefranche Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“What a wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Well where do I start?! We had the MOST wonderful stay 2 week stay in this apartment! It was our first time to Villefranche and we were not dissapointed! The apartment itself was lovely, compact but perfect for our needs, we ate in quite a lot and the facilities and equipment were brilliant for this (my other half was very please with the coffee machine!!) The pool area was just stunning, very quiet with beautiful views of the town, beach and harbour! Villefranche itself was beautiful, amazing restaurants (La Belle Etoille and Les garcons were two of our favorites) , gorgeous beaches and after exploring the french riveria for 2 weeks, I am so glad we chose to stay in VF, it was the perfect place to relax but also the perfect link to the rest of the riveria. We didn't have a car and travelled to Nice, Eze, Antibes, Canne, Ventimiglia, St Paul de Vence, beaulieu sur mer all on public transport or via walking. The only thing I would say is walking back up to apartment up hill with shopping was a bit of a hard slog but so worth it for the view! So thank you to the Campbells for letting us stay in your wonderful apartment! We definitely fell in love with VF and the French Riveria!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Jul 2017
Thankyou Orianne for such a wonderful review. I am wrapt you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in VF. You were excellent guests. Please stay again one day regards The Campbell's
Kathyla39
“I wanted to stay forever!”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked the apartment from late December 2015 to mid January 2016, a three week stay. The apartment was in a great location, with beautiful views down to the water and the town. It was clean, warm (it was winter after all) and had everything that was needed for my stay. I cooked at the apartment on a number of occasions and the fridge, stove top, microwave, sink and appliances were very adequate and in good condition. The bathroom was lovely, beautiful tiling and a great shower and water pressure. The sofa bed was easy to use and very comfortable. Overall I felt very safe and secure in the unit. The apartment was close to transport, either bus or train although it was an easy walk and very scenic to the town itself. It was perfectly suited to my needs and I was able to travel to many other cities from the location.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Feb 2016
Thankyou for your honest review. Please stay again one day
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing