I had only short stay in this apartment - residance, but long enough to realize that the quality and cleanliness are just at the average if not slightly below.
I have given it three stars only because of friendly staff.
The reception in unmanned in the night hours, and this can be alarming for some guests.
Rooms are sorted in very awkward way, and it gives you feeling like in tin of sardines . Kind of smells like that for some of the guests from the submitted reviews that I can see..
TV was positioned high on the wall in the middle on the room , which was making it impossible to view it from bed underneath. Weird.
Toilets are way too small. You can just about turn around.
Hopefully, no one will come to this hotel with idea to stay in grounds, given that there are some amazing beaches nearby.So,, it's just about OK to stay overnight.
I think this hotel should be considered only when there are no other options in the peak of season.
Lovely location though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful haven overlooking the bay of Villefranche, one of the most beautiful harbours of the Cote d'Azur. Direct access to the beach with amenities and shops nearby. Impressive views of the azur blue sea from the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Ange Gardien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - l`Ange Gardien
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - l`Ange Gardien Hotel Villefranche-Sur-Mer