Apartment was OK seemed clean enough, not too far from the beach but didn't seem to be a lot in the area no Supermarket had to go to Into Nice to a Carrefor We hired a car so went to Monaco for the day and to the football stadium. Wouldn't come back to this resort but would come back to the South of France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A peaceful haven overlooking the bay of Villefranche, one of the most beautiful harbours of the Cote d'Azur. Direct access to the beach with amenities and shops nearby. Impressive views of the azur blue sea from the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Ange Gardien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - l`Ange Gardien
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - l`Ange Gardien Hotel Villefranche-Sur-Mer