Stayed here for 2 nights as a family of 5 and my personal opinion is that the hotel relies on being in a great location. The reception staff couldn't give a toss if you have a problem because they know that the hotel will get punters every night. The room was small with a bathroom that flooded every time anyone has a shower. Tiles were hanging off and fittings rusty (most probably from getting wet all the time).
If you think I an being a little unfair, please look carefully at the other reviews. They all say the same. 1. Lovely views (correct).
2. Tired rooms ( people are very polite)
3. Expensive breakfast (correct)
Your choice !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from the beginning of the 20th century, this charming 3-star hotel with sea view has been completely refurbished. It provides modern accommodation while retaining its original Provencal style.Hôtel La Flore features smart and functional rooms decorated in a Provencal style. Most of these lovely rooms offer a spectacular view over the Mediterranean Sea and some have a balcony.Overlooking the stunning Villefranche harbour, Hôtel La Flore enjoys a quiet south-facing location between Nice and Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel La FLore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.