First, I must say that the owner and his wife were very nice and very accommodating to us. We arrived very late at night and when we called ahead that morning the owner gave us instructions about how to get into our room after hours. We arrived at the hotel at 12:45 am and had no majors problems getting into our hotel room.
We looked at this hotel because Rick Steves mentioned this in his France 2013 book and we were not disappointed.
2) Staff - very accommodating!
1) Slight sewage smell in the bathroom when we arrived. After running water the smell seemed to disappear. We did not notify the staff because the smell went away.
I would gladly stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a quiet area. An old house full of charm of Provence with modern comfort will welcome you to your discovery of Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Citotel de Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.