I liked this hotel. It offered phenomenal value. It was exactly what I was looking for but I understand it wouldn't be the right hotel for everybody.
NOT the right hotel for you if:
- You are looking for a luxurious hotel,
- You have two kids, three suitcases and a stroller. The hotel is in an old traditional house with no elevator,
- You want a quiet retreat. The rooms facing the street can be noisy, given the central location.
The right hotel for you if:
- You are looking for a decently priced hotel in a central location,
- You want to experience the Mediterranean charm of a Moroccan owned hotel,
- You like simply furnished but stylish rooms,
- You want a small authentic boutique hotel.
Service was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Le Ryad is a charming boutique hotel with only 11 rooms. This enables its team to provide tailor made service to its guests. Its original decoration inspired by Morocco and its interior garden make it an incomparable place in Marseille. The quietness of this hotel in the very city center and at short distance of the main places of attraction in the city make it an ideal place for a stay of one to six days . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Ryad Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Ryad Marseille