Bottom line: this is a great hotel. I booked this hotel at half price, and I feel like I REALLY got my money's worth. In fact, I'm not sure how this hotel makes a profit, with free internet, on-demand movies, in-room coffee and tea, HUGE rooms, etc. The hotel is well situated right on a tram line with easy access to Vieux Port. I would stay here any time I return to Marseille, especially at the great price I found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-Star hotel in the heart of Marseilles' new center on the seafront. Walkable: Silo & Dock des Sud concert halls, FRAC gallery, Joliette, MuCEM, Musee Regards de Provence, J1 Hangar, Villa Mediterranee center, Rue de la Republique, Terrasses du Port shopping center, cathedral, Old Port. Trams & metro: direct line to train station, Prado beach, Stade Velodrome, Parc Chanot center, La Canebiere, Grand Atelier du Midi exhibition. Partner restaurant. Public car park. Suites with loggias & terrace on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Suites Marseille Centre Euromed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Marseille Centre Euromed Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Centre Euromed