4 people are viewing this hotel
US$106
Agoda.comUS$173
Hotels.comUS$174
PricelineUS$174
All reviews vieux port separate shower large bedroom hotel bar first floor long weekend excellent breakfast an upgrade duplex
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2016

The hotel was located on the Old Port, less than a minute's walk from the metro stop. the room we stayed in was huge, with a good-sized bathroom too. The bed was LOVELY!
We didn't eat in the hotel, having gone for a room-only deal, but the breakfast did smell good as we walked past each morning!
Great location for walking around the city. You're in the middle of everything, so it wasn't too far to pop back for a nap when the afternoon heat got too much!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank charlottej705
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I sleep in this hotel on my holiday . Lovely, modern , big room with amazing old port view. Friendly and helpful staff . Very nice breakfast buffet - big selection . Close location to metro and train station Highly recommend . Perfect choice for relax

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The rooms and bed were good - nicely decorated and overlooking the vieux port.

Unfo the air con was pitiful.

There was NO room service!

Breakfast was pretty good.

But... The vieux port is really noisy and a bit scuzzy. Next time I'd stay away from the port. The Sofitel and Novotel are better spots.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This is a fabulous hotel in one of best areas in Marseille, short walking distance from the main attractions. I booked a room with a view towards Vieux Port, which I strongly recommend, as it made my journey in Marseille truly memorable. One of the best hotel views I´ve ever seen in my life, the moment I entered the room I could not believe my eyes. It got even better in the evening, when you could see the sunset over the beautiful old harbour and witness the busy and colourful nightlife of this vibrant city.
The amenities were also great, the room very nicely decorated and spotless clean. Very large TV screen.
Service impeccable too. Breakfast was one of the best I had in years in a hotel, good variety and delicious French pastries and produce.
Highly recommend this hotel, just don´t forget to book a room with a view, it might be more expensive but it is definitely worth the effort.

Room tip: Choose a room with a view to the Vieux Port, you will not regret it
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Just returned home from a 4 night stay in Marseille at the Grand Hotel Beauvau and had a fantastic time! The hotel is perfectly situated on the edge of the Vieux Port - we paid a little extra to have a room with a view of the harbour and I'd recommend that to anyone as the sunset is gorgeous! The room was a good size and the entire hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly Ugo who checked us in and gave us advice and directions. There is a bar on the 1st floor with unrestricted views on the harbour which was perfect to finish a day with a nightcap. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit the city!

Room tip: Pay a little extra to get a view of the harbour if you can.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple