Can't go wrong here ..... trendy and recently updated hotel right on the beach front. Executive rooms are airy and comfortable, all with sea view verandas. Lunch is nice, although there was the usual problem of catering for my vegetarian colleague - but didn't get a chance to try bar or other facilities. Rooms come with good hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and fantastic toiletries - to make for a very comfortable stay. There's a nice outdoor pool for when the weather is up to it.
Good breakfast buffet - which caters for a variety of tastes.
Nice, well equipped meeting rooms and free, fast wifi. I'd go back next time I'm working in Marseille.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach