I stayed two nights while on business to Marseille. The design of the hotel itself is very impressive. You drive down a drive-way and enter the reception at level 3 of the hotel. The rooms and other facilities are then on floors 3 to 1 with the facilities at level 0. There is even a small spring at the base. The rooms are nice and comfortable. I stayed in a standard room, which was what you would expect - but with views to the Mediterranean. Nice waking up to a view like that. The breakfast buffet is nice with a good choice of hot and cold items.
The hotel itself is not right in the City Centre - maybe 5-10 minutes by taxi, but it really depends on what you wish to do. There is also a Spa and Swimming Pool at the hotel.
I would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach