Stayed here for business but also to be somewhere pleasant. The hotel is right on the sea and many of the rooms have a sea view. The rooms are pleasant, well equipped and maintained and comftable, quality bed and bed linen. Free wifi which should be the norm these days but of course often an extra in the more expensive hotels. The public areas were good as was the food and service. Well equipped fitness room but my main critisism was that the exercise bicycle was not working, which was a bit shoddy given the price. A secondary critism was that the make up of the tea in the room was a bit haphazard, good selection to start with but often the ones used were not replaced by the same. Most of the staff spoke good English and were very attentive and helpful. The number 83 bus runs right by the hotel and takes you to the old Port which is lovely but the timetable seems to be a rough indication rather than fact.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach