My wife and I stayed here for several nights during our honeymoon. I upgraded to a balcony room for an up charge and it was totally worth it. It had a beautiful view of the Mediterranean. We could walk to the beach and take a short bus to downtown. The only downside was the restaurant and bar were a bit expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 150 rooms and 10 suites with breathtaking views of Prado Bay, the Pullman Marseille Palm Beach is located by the sea, 10 minutes from the city centre and 28 km from the airport. The hotel offers an auditorium with seating for 320 as well as 12 meeting rooms for up to 600 people. Our Mediterranean restaurant specialises in delicious fish dishes. Our swimming pool with sauna and Jacuzzi offers total peace and relaxation. Guests can also enjoy jogging, tennis, water sports and golf nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach