We stayed for three nights as part of a family holiday in the South of France. This is clearly a bit of a conference hotel and as a family we didn't feel especially cared for but the breakfast was excellent, views wonderful and the pool a real treat. A full size bed for our 3 year old was much appreciated and the room was well appointed. Car Park was excellent and as we parked ourselves there was no additional cost-we just pressed the buzzer and were in each time. Room Service menu is rather limited but we enjoyed it nonetheless. Worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach