5 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
US$256
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$256
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
Lol.travel
US$228
Expedia.comUS$256
Hotels.comUS$256
TravelocityUS$256
2,770 results
All reviews beautiful hotel clarins spa notre dame de la garde ambassador member old port vieux port concierge team five star hotel panier district steam room southern france wonderful view terrace spire minibar euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2019

The hotel is beautiful and modern. Service was excellent. The location is a 5 minute walk to the centre of the old port. Highly recommend! The concierge was very helpful with restaurant recommendations and taxi bookings. The staff at the front desk were efficient and courteous. Rooms were modern and clean. The patio has a fantastic view over the old port.

1  Thank travelerted2018
Reviewed 11 September 2019

My son and daughter and son in law stayed in two rooms September 1 and 2 2019. My jewelry was stolen from my closed suitcase while we were at dinner and can only assume it was by the chambermaid who entered the room to ready it for night. The jewelry was inexpensive, so not in safe, but they were treasures to me, I am extremely resentful that such a beautiful place would have hired someone who would do such a thing.

Room tip: Our room faced harbour ..lovely view
1  Thank Redpump1
Leslie C, General Manager at InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear Madam,

Thanks for choosing InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu for your stay and for taking time to share your comment.
We're sorry to read what happened during your stay and are extremely sad. This is not reflecting the quality of service we want to offer and the mindset our team should have. This kind of act is excluded in our hotel.

Did you informed someone about that during your stay? We will do the necessary and will try to find out what happened.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

Yours Sincerely,

Leslie Cherfils,

Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel at the last minute sine we needed to stay an extra day in France due to the impending arrival of Hurricane Dorian in Miami. Luckily for us it never arrived as predicted. Lucky also in that it gave my wife and I the chance to enjoy the most majestic view of Marseille and its port during our last day in France.

The hotel occupies the former Hotel Dieu, an historic hospital which has been magnificently restored to house the hotel. I especially enjoyed the contrast between the hotel’s historic facade and the sleekly modern interior. Upon arrival we were given the warmest of welcomes by the receptionists and porters.

We were not more than three minutes in our room when the front desk called and asked if I would like move to a room with a view on the port. In my opinion, they gave us the best room in the hotel. It is a rare moment when upgrades are made out of consideration for the comfort of clientele. At the Intercontinental hotels in which I have stayed, this is a matter of best practices. It was clear to me that this hotel was remarkably well-managed.

Our sixth floor room’s bed was plush and spacious, bathrooms immaculate and well appointed. The large windows are double-paned to seal out the city sounds. My wife noticed how well dressed all the staff was.

If you are visiting Marseille, a major consideration in staying in this hotel is its ideal location within walking distance of virtually all major sites.

I can honestly say that, albeit short and sweet, this was one of the finest hotel experiences I have ever had.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hondo331
Leslie C, General Manager at InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Dear Madam, Dear Mister,

Thanks for choosing InterContinental Marseille – Hotel Dieu for your stay and for taking time to share your comment.

It’s a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt at home. We’re happy that our service suits you well. Our team try every day to make your stay unique! We're honoured that you had with us the finest hotel experience.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you soon in our sunny city!

Yours Sincerely,

Leslie Cherfils,

Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is nice. The beds are comfortable, the shower is great, English language tv channels, Internet is good, great lighting, quiet and clean hotel, everyone is very pleasant. Excellent location, top of the hill! Beautiful outdoor dining. Spa is very nice, 2 saunas, steam room, pool, outdoor solarium & more.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank geminibujie
Reviewed 28 August 2019

We stayed for one night in this lovely hotel by the port in Marseille. The room was lovely but the staff were exceptional. Five starts all round! Without going into detail nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2019