“Best way to see Marseille”
Review of Segway 21 Jump

Segway 21 Jump
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way to see Marseille”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We had a cruise stop over in Marseille and weren't sure what to do with the time there. Happened to get a bus to the town centre and find the segway tour. It was a brilliant way to spend an hour and was extremely good value. We had 2 teens with us who had a ball, and even my 50 year old parents loved it.
When my mother crashed and fell off, the guide couldn't have been more helpful or understanding.

3 Thank Darren W

• Polish first
Munster, Ireland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great way to see Marseille”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I hired a Segway here for 1 hour last week. I have used Segway many times so was very comfortable travelling solo - I did not avail of a guided tour. In the hour, I travelled all around the Old Port and adjoining areas in central Marseille which was crowded with Munster and Toulon visitors in town for the semi-final of the European Rugby Cup. The weather was good so it was great to be able to glide through the crowds and soak up the pre-match atmosphere.

The people at Segway 21 Jump were friendly and helpful and the rate charged for the hour was very reasonable. I recommend the Segway for all visitors to Marseille - it is a great way to see the city.

Visited April 2014