“Our favorite meal in Provence”

L'Aile ou la Cuisse
Reserve with
L'Aile ou la Cuisse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$13 - US$36
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

After so many wonderful meals in the small towns of Provence, my husband and I enjoyed this one the most. We were on a day trip to the area and looking for a spot for lunch. We chose this restaurant because of the curb appeal. We were happily seated on the quaint patio enjoying the atmosphere and drinking wine. Our meals were delicious and our service was wonderful. We would highly recommend L'Aile ou la Cuisse Bistrot on your next visit to St. Remy!

There are newer reviews for L'Aile ou la Cuisse

Reviewed 20 July 2014

OUr family dined at L'Aile ou la Cuisse on a Sunday evening and an enjoyable time was had by all. The bistro is in the center of St.-Remy proper and is an attractive space between the restaurant proper and the patio (we were on the patio- very nice). Everyone in our group ordered the menu. Four of the six had poulet, which was seasoned nicely. The bistro has the selection of desserts in the front window and on the menu selection is one's choice from that. All were excellent (the rum choice was outstanding). Charming atmosphere. Attentive service.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Lovely atmosphere with a live jazz band on a Sunday night -- and the food was delicious too esp. the chicken. This is superbly located in the heart of St Remy de Provence and was cetainly the most fun meal we had in our two weeks in Provence!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We book a table here on our last night in St. Remy, and were expecting a great meal based on the reviews. We did manage to get a table outside on the patio, which was lovely, but the flies buzzing around us the entire meal we found to be quite distracting. The service was fine, but the food was just not what it should have been. It was only a month ago that I was there, and I can't remember what my first course even was....but I remember my second, which was the lamb. It was so salty, it was bordering on inedible. My companion ordered a white fish, and it did not seem fresh. My lavender profiterole dessert tasted strangely soapy. This was not a good experience, especially considering the price.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Only restaurant in St Remy that was sold out !!
Atmosphere very nice .
Service was good - but she was extremely busy.
Food was very good.