Travelling as 2 couples, we stayed 2 nights during our trip to this region. After some initial issues with the rooms we had been offered, we had a most enjoyable stay. Our room was on the small side (this being their standard room), but had a very comfortable bed and plenty of cupboard space. Room/bathroom very clean. Good air-conditioning which was needed during our visit. We had the set-menu meal on our first night; choices were limited but the staff accommodated us, by substituting some food items for others which none of us ate. Not a first class meal, but it was beautifully presented nevertheless. Breakfast was expensive at €23pp but the choice was extensive and well laid out. Pool facilities were very good. One disappointment was that you could not get a light snack to eat at the hotel - which we found annoying if you're at the pool at lunchtime.The hotel's location near to St Remy worked well for us. All hotel staff were very friendly and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vallon de Valrugues is a 5 star Hotel and Spa with 48 rooms and suites, elegant and personalized, mostly renovated in 2014. The Hotel is ideally located in a quiet area just 600 meters from the center of Saint Remy de Provence. You will enjoy discovering the gastronomic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Vallon de Valrugues & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues St-Remy-De-Provence
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues And Spa
- Vallon De Valrugues