“"E"asy Biking Through Provence” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$39.52*
and up
Luberon Electric Bike Rental from Bonnieux
More attraction details
Owner description: Sun-e-Bike offers a new way to discover the Luberon, the Alpilles and Aix en Provence by renting, per day or stay, its 200 electric bikes spread over the villages of Bonnieux, St-Rémy de Provence and Aix en Provence. The carefully chosen itineraries facilitate the discovery of many sights and attractions punctuating this territory through trails and bike paths rather than main roads. Sun-e-Bike, cycling freely
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"E"asy Biking Through Provence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Last week my boyfriend and I were vacation in St Remy and our friends suggested we try Sun E bikes. My boyfriend LOVES to bike and he is compleatly comfortable biking up and down mountains. I, on the other hand prefer to bike on flat land and don't like to bike up and down mountains. Since Sun E Bikes are electric, it was easy for me to keep up with my boyfriend when we went up into the moutains. I didn't even break a sweat! It is still biking because you do still have to pedal, but it is so much easier and pleasant than regular bikes.

After a while my boyfriend decided he wanted to turn off the battery so he could use it as a normal bike, while I kept the bettery going to have the extra push.

This is an amazing way to see Provence because you can bike for the whole day with out getting tired. No effort, just enjoying the breeze and the sound of "les cigale".

Visited April 2013