Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
£98
Bea
Surrey, United Kingdom

Clean and centrally located

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Sept 2023
Booked there for 1 night, hotel close to Annecy train station, literally right across. Annecy historic centre and lake also within walking distance. Room small but very clean,comfy beds.Nice bright and airy bathroom with a shower.Air con working fine as it was very hot when we got there. Marion on the reception was very friendly and helpful. Thank you again Marion,for the welcome:)Would book again and will recommend.
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Located literally within 5 min walk of Annecy main train station.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1.4 miles from Allobroges Park Hotel
    £78
1.2 miles from Allobroges Park Hotel
View more hotels in Annecy
All reviews train station old town beautiful city reception area well located hotel an ideal location staff were helpful stayed for one night every morning lovely hotel short stay breakfast room centre lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location, very close to the old town and shopping area and has parking for 12 euros per night. However, many inconveniences made our stay an unpleasant one. First, I received a message from the bank that the hotel placed 340 euros on hold, even though the booking clearly said “pay at the property”. When I contacted the hotel they apologised and said it was a mistake but they did not take any action to fix that mistake. Once we arrived, we were ignored for over 15 minutes before receiving any help/checking in. Now for the room, it was pretty modern but the cleanliness did not live up to the standards of a three star hotel. The tissue box only had a few pieces left (meaning it was leftover from the previous customer), we found a hair tie on the ground from whoever was staying the room before us, and the chair was dirty. All these small details clearly show that the room was not properly cleaned, in addition to the fact that the sheets were not clean. There is no safe in the room, and no fridge, but you can keep your belongings in the staffs fridge, Unfortunately this hotel was a big disappointment, I will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2023

It was our first time in Annecy and stayed in Allobroges Park Hotel which is located in old Town in Annecy and 10 mins from the lake. The hotel is small but perfect for family trip. we were 5 and our room was on the ground floor which is very cool. I recommend this hotel and will surely come back. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2023

Location, service, cleanliness, style, receptionists - all this is beyond praise.
To the old town on foot 5 minutes walk. To the station is even closer.
Tea, coffee and even croissants are available throughout the day.
Definitely recommended!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2023 via mobile

Stayed in July but wouldn’t bother going back. Arrived to find we had been assigned two single beds, which was a bit disappointing as both myself and my partner of 30years are both over 6 foot tall. Was more annoyed when told by the gentleman that I requested it, I said I have never requested a room of that configuration in my life. Was then told my travel agent requested it, which I said was funny as that’s was my sister and I was sitting beside her when we booked the room months ago. He then said it was Expedia’s fault and I need to speak to them. In the mean time a female supervisor came out to say if I had a problem I could book another room so have two rooms?? I said why would I want two rooms with two lots of single beds in them(she had already told me that had no double rooms left)?? Not sure how this would have solved the problem? Apart from the fact the hotel is looking rather tired and lacked simple things such as adequate toilet paper and providing plastic cups in the room instead of a couple of glasses, really?? If you want a budget hotel and the things that go with it you won’t be disappointed as it does provide the basics. I personally would look around.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2023

We have stayed only for 2 nights in Allobroges Park Hotel which is ideally located near gare routière and 10mins walkable distance from the Annecy Lake. It was our first stay in this hotel. Room was spacious and the beds are comfortable. Calm and quite all the time.

Annecy is a nice and beautiful city with the lake and mountains which is charming and magical in the summer time. We slept well in the hotel, ate lots of foods in the restaurants near lake those are open until 11pm ((few are open until 1am)) and roaming around the city and lake.

But 2 days are not enough for Annecy. there's lot to do. We will come back in Allobroges hotel for our next visit in Annecy. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family