Canyoning in Annecy - La Boîte aux Lettres in Angon

Book in advance
from
£52.34
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Google
Ways to Experience Takamaka
from £52.34
from £100.31
from £47.98
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I hired a city bike and a road bike for a lovely scenic ride around the lake in Annecy. This was a tick on his bucket list and I was happy to join him. Unfortunately I had a puncture on the way. My husband is the pro on that and while changing the tube discovered that the spare tube in the repair kit was also punctured! Oh dear. And then we discovered that the front brake was binding, and had been my whole ride - he kept asking if I was OK.
Well we told the lady when we returned the bikes and she had no problem in apologising and also refunding my husband's road bike charge as a good gesture. Wow. That was great customer service! My legs are sore but I will still have a good memory of this beautiful place.

1  Thank JennyR324
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I have tried the Prestige flight. It was excellent, despite the weather that wasn't with us. We waited for the clouds to dissipate. the pilots in the sky informed the land team, then we were taken to the Col de la Forclaz departure place. My pilot was fun and he took pictures and a video during our flight, he detailed the things we were seeing. And explained how he started paragliding. You have 2 surprises during the flight. And I went home with a SD card with all the pictures and video. It was great and I felt safe. During the flight, it is as if you are seated, which is quite amazing to observe the landscape and the beautiful view !

2  Thank Rabbitrunneuse
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We did the 1.5-hour canyoning tour in Canyon d'Angon. The tour ended up being 2.5 hours and was packed with slides and jumps. Therefore, this tour is GREAT VALUE. It was also great fun and a reasonable work out.

The tour guide spoke great English and was terrifically athletic, helping us out quite a bit along the way.

I highly recommend this tour if you will be in Annecy for more than a day or two.

Tip: The confirmation email does not give good directions on how to get to the meeting point/launch. Look for Angon about 25-30 minutes south of Annecy on the Right Bank. Look for Cafe Lafonnet on the right, and the parking area and meeting site are directly across the road.

2  Thank Globetrotter-DFresh
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Had a great time on the downhill biking with Antoine. Very well organised, all the gear provided and perfect for newcomers as well as experienced riders. If you're not comfortable on a bike, maybe give it a miss, but my partner had only ever been on a mountain bike once and still managed to get the most from it. A genuinely thrilling experience down Mount Semnoz and definitely recommended

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had such a great time canyoning (the family decouverte in Angon) that we went a second time. It was easy to book, easy to find and we even got a family discount. The guides were fantastic, including both Celines- they were more than happy to provide the extra help my 8 and 10 year olds needed. It's been the highlight of a very fun holiday. Thanks Takamaka!

Date of experience: July 2016