Vert et Blanc
US$128
US$113
Official Website
  • Pool
Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
US$116
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with David and Jackie at Vert et Blanc! Honestly, the B&B itself was meticulously renovated and gorgeously decorated; everything was clean and fresh in the rooms as well.

I always have a little bit of concern that the owners of a B&B can be overbearing or other guests may invade on privacy etc. I never for a moment felt like this at V&B. The other guests were friendly and courteous and the owner, David, was AWESOME!

Location: You can literally walk to anywhere you need to go! I walked into town more than once each day; it's about a 15 min easy walk on a quiet, safe and well lit, river path.

Tip: They keep a stocked bar and an honor sheet on the main floor of the house. It's something I've not seen in another B&B and think its a great idea!

If you're looking for a B&B in Chamonix, stop looking, this is where you should be staying!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2013

mmy boyfriend and I stayed here for s Horton time in Chamonix and absolutely loved it.would 100% recommend and 100% hope to do it again.

First the chalet itself: sauna, hot tub, chess set, pool table, honesty bar, plenty of board games and great comfy couches. Our room didn't have a view but when in Chamonix its a shame to be in the room for too long anyhow! Our bathroom was really nice, shower got nice and hot within seconds and was great pressure.
the chalet is about 15 minute walk from center of town- its a really beautiful walk along the riverside so I thought the location was also ideal. They also provide free transport to and from train station!
David, the chalet owner, honestly has to be one of the nicest human beings I have ever met. His scrambled eggs in the morning were delicious. He was so helpful getting us hooked up with paragliding and Anthing else we wanted-- especially when we missed our train!
He has a great sense of humor and a contagious smile.
I could go on and om about this place, I hope to come back during the winter and stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room with view of mountain!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stayed at the chalet on our return journey home from Italy as it was ideally placed just the through the Mont Blanc tunnel. We were welcomed by David with tea and coffee and given that we only had an evening to experience Chamonix and get refreshed for another long drive the next day he gave us a great itinerary for the evening. Relax in the hot tub before taking a leisurely stroll down the river to the village having dinner at one of the less touristy restaurants. We were even lucky enough to see the sun setting on Mont Blanc as we wandered around Chamonix. The room was quiet and comfortable which is what you need before a long drive followed by a pleasant continental breakfast (including croissants and pain au chocolate), and David for company, to fuel us up for the long journey to Calais. I just wish we had allowed ourselves a few more days to explore Chamonix and the surrounding mountains.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Nice clean room newly remodeled. The room was a little small and ill arranged, but overall it was a nice experience. It is not in the middle of town so you really need a car to drive into town. The breakfast was nice and very personalized.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2013

What a fantastic time we had at Vert et Blanc!
Everything was made so easy with the help of Jackie and David.From sorting out ski lesssons,lift passes and loads of advice about Chamonix.
We were made so welcome , we didn't want to leave!
As for the food it was SUPERB!James is a very talented chef,from blueberry pancakes at breakfast to the most delicious Thai curry I have ever tasted!
The chalet itself is so comfortable,with plenty of space, comfy sofas, pool table,log fire,hot tub and sauna.
Cant wait to go back again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family