Vert et Blanc
US$147
US$110
US$107
  • Restaurant
Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$89
US$154
US$103
US$306
US$153
  • Pool
Hotel de l'Arve(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$95
Chalet Hotel Le Prieure(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$95
  • Restaurant
Le Vert Hotel(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$106
US$94
US$223
US$215
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2010

My husband and I spent 5 days at Vert et Blanc in February and needless to say how wonderfully we were looked after! David and Jackie without a doubt lived up to the highest standards, with a wicked trip thrown in, taking us to Courmayor for a day, on that note, may I also use this opportunity to thank David for spending an awful amount of time teaching me and helping with my confidence in skiing. All staff were very friendly and the food was good too. I highly recommend this Chalet, we'll be back! My love to Angel, the CAT! Andrea & Shaun Swan from Qatar.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2010

I have just returned from my fourth trip in five years to Vert et Blanc - just the best place I can imagine for a ski trip with friends. Jackie and David are tremendous hosts for whom nothing is too much trouble, backed up by a great support staff who seem to share the same values and approach. Beautiful location and a lovely chalet that ticks all the boxes for me - great food and hospitality in a friendly and informal atmosphere, in the company of fellow guests who always seem to have a great range of background and interests that makes for excellent dinner conversation ! . Thoroughly recommended if you are looking for a relaxing winter sports break.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2010

A very welcoming Chalet with excellent facilities, great food, very friendly staff and owners, and stunning views of the beautiful mountains around Chamonix. Help with everything from transfers to lift passes to equipment to where to go both in the mountains and in the town, make this a highly enjoyable holiday. Even lifts to the numerous ski areas make this a very uncomplicated trip, particularly with kids. And Chamonix has it all - much more than other ski venues we have been. We will definately be back in the future.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2010

This is the first 'chalet' style skiing holiday we have had, having perviously chosen hotels. We thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and socialising with other guests over breakfast, dinner etc. Jackie and David are exceptional hosts and nothing is too much trouble. All the staff are friendly, and the food is excellent. Conveniently located for all the ski areas in Chamonix, you would struggle to better this! If I could, I would give it 6 out of 5 !!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2009

There is no way I can do this place justice with a written review. First, the chalet itself: amazing views of Mont Blanc, fantastic fresh breakfasts, a quick stroll along the canal into town, proximity to multiple gondolas to start your hikes, comfortable beds, great deck and hot tub, everything you could ask for for a relaxing vacation. But the real reasons why this place blows everything else away are the two owners, David and Jackie. They are two of the nicest and most helpful people I've encountered in my years of traveling, and know what it means to run a top notch chalet. I cannot emphasize how great this place is, you'd be making a big mistake staying anywhere else!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple