“Brunch or Lunch... no dinner!”
Review of La Petite Kitchen - CLOSED

La Petite Kitchen
Price range: US$6 - US$53
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Petite Kitchen is a new Modern-European style restaurant in the heart of Chamonix. You'll find a warm welcome, good prices, and excellent food.We offer bistro-style food during the day in a fun and chilled café environment. In the evening the space changes into a cosy and relaxed dining room, with great wines from all over Europe and South America which accompany a select, freshly prepared and inventive menu.You won't find better value for money in Chamonix!
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I love coming here for brunch or Lunch. It's great and tasty and not pricey! There is food for everyone, meat lovers, vegetarian and vegan. They always do an effort to please. Adorable staff, great portions and tastes. I have come once for dinner, however, and was disappointed. Found it a bit too expensive, and lacking the charm of the lunch crowd.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This place should be number one in Chamonix. Small, intimate, and the best food we had on a three week trip. Everything was good so we went back again and even for brunch.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My husband and I dined here last night as we had read all the good reviews, they were right, this restaurant is special.
I had the slow cooked duck leg, it was gorgeous and for dessert I had apple and cinnamon nems with ice cream - again
delicious. My husband's food (chorizo and fennel, steak and chocolate mousse) was all excellent. Good service and friendly waitress. Will definitely make a point of going back next time we go to Chamonix which is actually quite often as we
live in Geneva where the food is rubbish and very expensive!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

During a 2 week trip of Europe (including Netherlands, Germany, Italy and France) this was by far the best breakfast we had!

Nice quality, hot and fresh.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a casual place, but we had two meals (one lunch, one dinner) during a weeklong climbing holiday in the Chamonix area and I think this was the best, most creative but unfussy food we ate.