“Excellent location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
NowOverSe...
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We very much enjoyed our stay in this apartment. We were just 2 in a 2 bedroom apartment which was ideal. I think it might be a little compact for 4 adults especially in skiing season. However we were happy. As it said in the advert the balcony had views to the Mont Blanc range which I never tired of looking at. We had a mix of weather but I thought the views were always dramatic, but it was my first time in the French Alps and how I wished I discovered them sooner, rather than in my 79th year!!
The kitchenette was small but very functional, the dining and living space good and the TV gave us access to many UK channels.The bedrooms fairly sparse but comfortable with plenty of hanging space.Everything was very clean. The location was great just a short walk into town and to the rail station in the other direction.The one problem we had was getting access to the apartment block. This was partly due to the fact we did not read the instructions as well as we might but also because they weren't straightforward. I do urge potential customers to read the instructions very carefully.The apartment block for instance is not called Ginabelle as you might suppose and the number of the apartment does not relate to its location. You might suppose that 2E was on the 2nd floor and apt E would be between 2D and 2F, but this is not so. By the time we gained access we were both very tired and frustrated but probably younger, keener minds wouldn't have the trouble. But once in there everything was fine. You are not met by anybody but Dani the manager, very friendly and helpful, is at the end of a phone and responded immediately when we needed help on a couple of minor matters.
So even if you are not young and fit Chamonix offers many splendid days out and the town itself was great. Also on the subject of "age" there is a good lift to take you to the floor you need and also good access from the garage, though we had been there several days before we discovered this. We were lucky to meet Dani in the garage and she showed us, but I don't think it's mentioned in the instructions. But I could be wrong.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing