“That's a amazing lunch”

Chez Yang
Ranked #73 of 221 Restaurants in Chamonix
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Xiamen, China
“That's a amazing lunch”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I had a lunch in this restaurant, with my friends. I thought this lunch was good enough, Foods was perfect. and serve was tenderly. the enviornment in restaurant is always clean, and warmthly. That's worth come back again !.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“The worst Chinese food I've ever had.”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

By far the worst Chinese food I've had in the past couple of months. I have no idea how is this even close to Chinese food? Fried rice with no proper flavours. Except for the pretty view at the back nothing is really worth paying for. I totally wonder if the chef realises the fact that he/she did not use proper condiments in preparing the food! Such deceiving!

• Visited October 2013
Perth
“Good Chinese in the Alps... who would have thought?”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband and I were a bit over the rich creamy food having travelled for two weeks in France and wanted some healthy Asian food. We found this restaurant and had a lovely dinner there. We ordered the steam fish, stir fry broccoli and Mongolian Beef. Very tasty and the service was great. It is well priced considering it is in the Alps and the decoration was very lovely.

• Visited June 2013
Haifa
“VERY BAD”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I was in this restaurant in end of May 2013, with my wife.
As indicated by others reviews, food is not very good, portions are very small and all together overpriced. It's a pity that I did not check the reviews before entering the restaurant. Service is very very slow; even that the place was half empty we had to spend almost 2 hours for a 2 dishes meal. The worst part however, was at the end: the bill included a salad that we didn't ask for. After explaining to the person in charge in a very polite manner, they refused to deduct the amount charged for the salad that we didn't ask, and responded to us in an insulting manner. The result was a very unpleasant evening. My recommendation: avoid this place.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ricardo-mazda
Chamonix, France
“inedible, complete let down”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

having just moved from down the road in les houches to chamonix, myself, boyfriend and our two moving helpers decided to nip out for a bite to eat, after longing to try this place ever since we moved here in 2011, we sat and waited with anticipation, and thats where the pleasant evening ended, waited for 15 mins to get a drink order taken [baring in mind we were one of two tables, to about 12 staff] we then had to wait 15 mins to get drinks, and then wait half an hour to get our food orders in, as the restaurant got a bigger table in we started to feel ignored,40 mins later we got not so fried but microwaved rice and pork that felt like you were chewing bullets, and generally some more watered down mush, as my boyfriend and i have both worked in hospitality for years him being a head chef, we understood sometimes things go wrong, we spoke to a waitress, who didnt look like she cared one bit and went on to argue with us that there was nothing wrong with the food but yes the service is rubbish, we made it clear the food wasnt great either to have her merely walk away. At 100 euros for food that hadnt been touched i feel robbed and out of principle will never eat there again, DONT GO!!! WHAT A BIG, BIG DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!

• Visited April 2013