“Good value”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Our skiguide also turned out to be an able restaurant guide. He recommended this place for solid Italian food with focus on pizzas. I had the cold meat plate for starters and it was quite good. The pizzas were also very good. Overall, the food was above average without being fancy and was moderatley priced. The place was crowded and had two seatings. I recommed to book in advance.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

siamo stati sia ospiti del ristorante che clienti del take away e abbiamo gustato dei piatti ottimi, ben preparati e fatti con ingredienti freschi e genuini italiani!
Accettano i cani - noi siamo andati coi nostri 2 - e ci hanno sistemato in un bel tavolo d'angolo comodissimo senza dare alcun disturbo agli altri ospiti.
Il personale e' stato gentilissimo, veloce e amichevole ma riservato!
Il ristorante effettua 2 sitting ed e' aperto anche a pranzo; la clientela e' piuttosto elegante ma informale, molto gradevole, non chiassosa: l'atmosfera e' quindi perfetta e rasserenante per una cena romantica, tra amici o per sentirsi semplicemente a proprio agio.

we did enjoy being guests of the restaurant and take away customers: the food was very good, well prepared and made ​​with fresh and authentic Italian ingredients!
Dogs allowed - we went with our 2 - and we were placed in a nice corner table comfortable without giving any disturbance to other guests.
The staff was very kind and fast!
The restaurant makes 2 sittings and it is also open for lunch; customers are rather casually elegant, very pleasant, not noisy: the atmosphere is so soothing and perfect for a romantic dinner, or with friends or simply feel at their ease.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

This is a really busy restaurant, call ahead as far as you can to reserve a table. I had a Vodka Penne dish that was superbly done. My husband had a lasagna that he said was great. My daughter had the kid's pasta Bolognese and she ate almost all of it which almost never happens. Many tables nearby where having pizza that looked excellent. Chamonix can be expensive to eat out, the Italian restaurants are not only good, they are a better value. We had a lovely French Canadian/Italian server who treated my husband to a shot of Grappa when he paid the bill. She also recommended an excellent wine that was lower priced then the one we might have gone for. We appreciated her candor. After some fine French dinning its nice to kick back in a casual place with some great food.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

The restaurant was busy when we arrived and there was some confusion about our reservation. However we were soon seated. The waitress came to us very quickly so we didn't have much time to look at the drinks menu. We ordered a Tempranillo which was about 26E (I think - definitely over 20E) and I have had better for £5 from Tesco. We were left quite a long time after that though, but it was busy I suppose. My salad and pizza were good but nothing special. Was quite an expensive meal I thought but it is Chamonix afterall.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Great pizza and pasta but the vodka pasta is fantastic! Waitress was so friendly and the atmosphere was great!