“Ski Breezy is the spot in Chamonix”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chamonix
Ski Breezy - Chalet D'Ile
Ranked #1 of 30 Chamonix B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Ski Breezy was an absolutely fantastic place to stay in Chamonix. Breezy and Al make you feel right at home and provide all sorts of great info about what to do in Chamonix valley. The chalet is an easy walk into town and is very well put together with lots of space for guests. I will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 March 2011

I found Chez Breezy on the internet, thru Chamonet.com I think, and am so happy that I stayed there on a recent trip with my brother and his fiance. I really have nothing to say but good things about the trip and staying with Breezy and Al. I was able to make all of the arrangements over email very easily, and got lots of recommendations along the way regarding how to get from Geneva to Chamonix (Cham Van) and where to rent sklis (Chamonix Ski - they came to the house to fit me and give me the skis, and picked them back up at the end - so easy). Breezy greeted me warmly with tea and cake, showed me our room and got me settled.

The house is really nice and very cleanly kept, and Breezy and Al make you feel very welcome. I was by myself the first night and had a great dinner with a few nice folks from England and Ireland. Breezy serves a full brekafast every AM, tea in the PM when you get home from skiing, and a three course dinner - really good food - every day. We skied at Grand Montees for two days and then did the Valuee Blanche and Breezy gave us tons of good tips and helped us get the guide who was great. All this and the price was extremely reasonable for Chamonix in Winter.

It was a great trip for many reasons and I would highly recommend going to Chamonix as soon as possible, and definitely stay at Chez Breezy when you do.

1  Thank ssawaya
Reviewed 22 March 2011

We stayed with Breezy and Al for 6 nights in March 2011. Nothing is ever to much trouble and they will ensure your stay in Chamonix is memorable. The chalet is in a fantastic location only 10 min walk to the town. The breakfast, cakes and 3 course meals they prepare are always amazing and you will never leave the dinner table hungry !

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Had 2 fantastic holidays at Ski Breezy and will def be going back next year. Breezy is so welcoming and helpful and the most amazing food!!! You will not go hungry!

Reviewed 11 March 2011

Just got back from a 4 day stay with Breezy and Alan. Everything was impressive from the confirmations, responses to emails and phone calls.

There were approx 8 people staying and our hosts made everyone welcome and helped the nights fly by with helpful advice about pubs and events nearby.

The chalet is across the road from the train station and the bus (both free) and they will take you to the main ski areas.

If you are considering a chalet stay in Chamonix then have no hesitation in booking here you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 14 February 2011

We traveled to Chamonix with relatives, arriving at the Chalet late on Sunday night. The warm welcome and dinner waiting was just the start. My wife and I are non skiers, that's not a problem for Breezy and Al, they provided us with a heap of options. The meals were generous and varied, Breezy and Al are a well oiled machine and nothing seemed to faze them. My brother in law celebrated his birthday while we were staying at the Chalet D'Ile, Breezy produced an awesome celebration dinner. If you want a friendly, value for money, well catered, English/French speaking place to stay, YOU CAN"T BEAT Ski Breezy - Chalet D'Ile. Thanks for an awesome week guys, see you in Oz one day.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2011

There is only one place to stay in Chamonix and we were so lucky to find it. Breezy and Alan have this rare quality to make you feel at home right on arrival while running the place to the highest standards. Our group was made of skiers and non-skiers, english and french speakers...not easy to manage but everyone simply loved every minute of our stay at Chalet d'Ile. Breezy made a point of honour to prepare an unforgettable dinner for my 50s B'day...We shall come back!

Pascal (Australia)