See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed for 2 nights on a B&B basis in September. It was exactly what I was looking for. Far enough from the centre for peace and quiet but close enough to walk into town (10 mins). Great views of Mont Blanc from the terrace. Host was very friendly and accommodating. Room was comfortable and clean. Highly recommendable. I will return.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I've stayed at this chalet with my husband 8 or 9 times both in winter and summer. Why did we start going to this chalet? Well... initially due to the Channel 4 programme 'no going back' - we were not disappointed at all. Why do we keep going back? Firstly the hosts, Debbie and Al - nothing is too much trouble for them, they are so friendly and welcoming and arrange everything for you. Also with only an hour from Geneva airport it’s a perfect location for getting to the slopes quickly. Chamonix ski areas are spaced out and unless you have transport it can be quite a trek - not so when staying at Chalet Blanche - they take you to a different ski resort every day, taking note of the ski conditions first, they even include a trip through the Mont Blanc tunnel to Courmayeur, Italy. Secondly, the food...simply brilliant, first class every time we have been and special diets are well catered for plus always good cakes to return to after a hard day skiing. Finally, the views across to Mont Blanc from the chalet are simply stunning - nothing better than jumping in the outdoor hot tub, having a glass of wine and taking in the view. Chamonix feels like our second home now - hence the reason why we've booked again for winter next year. We would love to return in the summer too as there are fantastic mountain bike runs for every ability and lots of good walking and other activities, plus the weather is hot, but....if you want to cool down head for the top of Aguille du midi. We have no hesitation in recommending this chalet – it’s a must if you visit Chamonix.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie120_12
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This was the perfect B&B in Chamonix. The food was excellent so the service. We had a lot of fun in the evenings.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Came here for a skiing holiday with the old man. Debbie and Al were very welcoming and helpful during our stay. Thumbs up for Cat and Jade who did a brilliant job with the food and hospitality. I would love to go back :)

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I spent a week at the Chalet Blanche with my son. There were other independant guests staying there which we did not know at the begining of the week but were friends by the end.
I cannot commend the hospitality, quality and helpfulness of everyone at the chalet more highly . Al and Debbie were excellent hosts in every respect and catered to our every need getting us to the slopes each morning and being there in the afternoon to collect us. They were able to flexibly meet the needs of everyone organising everything for us. The standard of the food was unbelievably good and it was like eating at a first class restaurant every night. There was no need for any apres ski away from the chalet. I can thoroughly recommend Chalet Blanche to anyone planning a visit to Chamonix. We will certainly return

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family