“Fantastic - a most professional and personal service”

Absolute Chamonix Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a paragliding tandem flight with an amazing panorama of Mont-Blanc!With Caroline Brille, World Cup winnerA exceptional experience in one of the most beautiful places in the world ...Caroline and her team offer a professional and friendly service.Our instructors are fully qualified and very experienced. Our gliders are equipped with emergency parachute and airbag.1 - paragliding activities is available to all adults and children.Call now to book, we will take care of you.On request leave with a CD photo and video memories of your flight!Planpraz-to-Brévent 2040m: € 100 - a flight must, facing Mont-BlancIn high mountain with a guide monitor:- The Grands Montets: € 160- The Aiguille du Midi: 220 €Group rates and children - Gift certificates.2 - SPEED RIDING, this winter, discover the Speedriding!Fun and accessible to to any good off-piste skiers.From the first moment you will enjoy with new sensations.- In groups, discovery day (120 € / d *) or two-day course (€ 220 *)- Private Engagement (300 € / d *) and at high altitudes (360 € / d ** not included insurance (from € 6 in 2010), ski equipment and ski lifts.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic - a most professional and personal service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I flew with Absolute Chamonix on 14 August 2013. A fantastic experience and something I'll not forget.
Amongst what can appear to be a confusing mass of paragliding operators, Lionel and Caroline stand-out as hugely experienced, highly capable and very professional.
They fitted my flight in at very short notice and gave me all the information I needed to prepare for the flight.
On the day itself, it was most reassuring to see how active they both were at the launch site - offering advice and guidance to many of the less experienced pilots on that day. I felt immediately confident in my choice of operators.
My flight was fantastic. You'll have to book yourself to understand how great this experience is!
In summary, book with Absolute Chamonix for a first class paragliding experience. You will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a great day!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

A warm sunny day in Chamonix, and what better thing to do than go jump off a mountain! We were on our honeymoon in Chamonix and we talked one another (nervously) into trying tandem parapente. Caroline and Christophe met us at the bootom of the lift and we went up to Plan du Midi at 2,300 metres. They talked to us the whole time, put us at ease, and then before we knew it, we were running towards a cliff. "Running" became pretty slow after 2 steps becuase of a large parachute that took to the air behind us. It was just a fantatstic experience. Saw chamois in the trees below, and it was great to have a go at turning the parachute. The view was all you could imagine. I highly recommend the experience and we kept talking about it for days after - it was truly a great day, and we can't praise Caroline and Christophe enough for making it so perfect.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank IanBriz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top Class, Professional & Caring”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I have had a terrible fear of flying for years resulting in every flight to a holiday destination being a nightmare. I decided I needed to get myself together and try to get over this fear & go for a parapente. I called in to see Lionel who really put me at ease. On the flight day I was met by Lionel & his wife Caroline (world cup champion) & they asked who I would prefer. As lovely as Lionel is as a girl myself I liked the idea of a female driver. Caroline put me at ease, talked me through everything and have me the chance to ask questions. On taking off I felt quite emotional. I have never experienced such a wonderful soaring feeling or seen the mountains I have been coming to for 15 years in such a way. It has cured my fear of flight!

If you want a friendly, professional & exhilarating experience then look no further!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank JudeLatimer
Key West, FL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Tres Tres Bien - Our Best Experience in Europe!”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My son and I spent 6 weeks in Europe and Ansolute Chamonix was our very best experience. Caroline and her husband came to our hotel (L’Hermitage) to pick us up for our flight. We chose the Grand Montet flight which was from the highest mountain. The staff of fliers were all extremely knowledgeable, reassuring, and had the highest caliber of equipment. I am afraid of heights, so for me, this was a difficult adventure until I got into the air and then it was magnificent. I felt secure and very well taken care of – and adventuresome beyond my wildest imagination! The flight was so beautiful it is impossible to put it into words. We caught the thermals and whooshed up into the clear blue sky like birds. We flew over the Mer de Glace, snow capped mountains, green fields of flowers, the city of Chamonix and stayed in the air for almost an hour. I was originally concerned about the landing but it was soft and easy! My fly guy, Eric, has flown all over the world and was fantastic about explaining what we were experiencing and went slowly and easily as he knew I was a bit nervous. My son flew with Caroline and he wanted to go fast and furious and they did. I was most impressed with the fact that our money for the adventure was not collected until we were back on the ground! This gave me great confidence that we would be safely landing! There are many companies who fly in Chamonix , we actually had reservations with another company who kept cancelling our flights, but I would highly recommend Absolute Chamonix for their caring and experience. It was GREAT and an awesome memory we share forever!!

5 Thank 123bright