“Aiguille Du Midi Tandem Flight April 2014”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Chamonix
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was my first experience of paragliding. The weather had been mixed over recent days and I feared we wouldn't be able to fly, but Sean spotted a brief weather window and conditions were superb! Patrick guided me down the midi arete and I flew with Sean. Their expertise and experience is second to none. They're both also great fun! Flying over the Valley Blanche, up amongst the spires of the Mont Blanc massif, the beauty and grace of the experience is impossible to put into words. I have dreamt of flying off the midi for a number of years and to make that a reality was truly special. I can't wait to fly again and I hope to learn to fly solo soon - Thank you very much!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

3 of us went with Sean, David & Olivier recently on the flight down from Brevent. What an amazing experience, I was abit nervy about the take-off. But after a few steps of run, My nerves are calmed down by the view and the flight itself, it's really the purest way of flying to me. Just relax and enjoy the view, do not need to worry about you might fall during the run.
After we touched down, all of us had the same feeling that the flight was too short. Will certainly do this again when we re-visit chamonix or anywhere with Paragliding available.
These guys are very professional and well experienced! Don't look further, just book with them!

flychamonix, Owner at Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thanks for the review, I hope that next time we get nicer weather for you ! I am also very glad to see that you enjoyed your visit to Chamonix. Sean.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Saw the paragliding when we were skiing in Chamonix. Saw it, had to try it! It was an amazing experience, Sean was really re-assuring and confidence-building. He made the whole experience seem straightforward and simple, even running in the snow to take off. Once airborne it was an amazing experience, Sean explained all about the thermals and lift and we were able to see many things from the air that could not be seen from the ground. All-in-all, it was a fantastic experience, well worth it and one I'll remember for a lifetime. Thanks Sean.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Sean was incredibly accommodating and very professional! Due to some super windy days we had to be flexible but it was worth every minute of waiting for a perfect safe flight! Spectacular and unique view point of the Chamonix valley, the mountains, glaciers and I felt completely safe with Sean! I highly recommend Fly Chamonix and am already trying to figure out how to get back to do it again this spring!

3  Thank PRChix
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Bought a tandem flight for my wife for Christmas and what an experience. She loved every minute, superb views, a real adrenalin rush but felt really safe all the way. Sean is so professional and has let us have some amazing pictures. Would recommend to anyone. An experience of a lifetime!

2  Thank Mick B