“Really fun, great guides, kids allowed!”

Fly Chamonix - Tandem Paragliding
Ranked #3 of 29 Tours in Chamonix
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paraglider flight specialists. Paraglide in front of Mont Blanc with an experienced instructor.Chief Instructor Sean Potts, 20 years, 6000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. FFVL quality award. Flights all year round. From 4 years to 90 years young welcome.Groups welcome: highly experienced, friendly English speaking instructors.Instant Gift vouchers. Quick & easy internet reservation process, no advance payment required.An environmentally friendly activity
California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Really fun, great guides, kids allowed!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

When our son (11) said he wanted to do this, we thought there was no way they would let a kid do it. We were very wrong. They were awesome guides, three of four kids got to do it (youngest was still recovering from two sets of stitches in two countries, we weren't taking any chances with him). Everyone went tandem. We moved locations because the conditions weren't right at Brevant, but it was still fantastic. Highly recommend. Wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

Visited July 2013

London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent - a must do”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Cannot recommend this any more highly. Sean was truly wonderful from the excellent and easy booking via email, always kept me informed prior to the day and on the day made it very relaxed. The flight was excellent, super smooth and an amazing experience. Book with Fly Chamonix and Sean right now!

Visited May 2014
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first experience paragliding and it was fantastic! Flew with Sean, and he was so friendly and explained everything really clearly, pointed out the points of interest as we flew over the valley and even did some acrobatics too! Would definitely recommend it and can't wait to do it again!

Visited May 2014
Kingston, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wow...just wow!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Totally amazing experience worth every cent. Launched from Plan du L'Aiguille on a beautiful sunny morning. Takeoff was so quick and easy and Sean explained everything clearly. The view was awesome, the ride peaceful, serene and very comfortable. We did some acrobatics which I loved, but Sean was sure to ask first if I was ok with it. Correspondence with Sean was awesome and he was most accommodating even going so far as to pick me up from my rather out of the way hotel. Thanks for an amazing experience, Sean. Next time I'm in Chamonix I'm going to paraglide from the peak...even if I'm 104!

Visited April 2014
Chamonix, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aiguille Du Midi Tandem Flight April 2014”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was my first experience of paragliding. The weather had been mixed over recent days and I feared we wouldn't be able to fly, but Sean spotted a brief weather window and conditions were superb! Patrick guided me down the midi arete and I flew with Sean. Their expertise and experience is second to none. They're both also great fun! Flying over the Valley Blanche, up amongst the spires of the Mont Blanc massif, the beauty and grace of the experience is impossible to put into words. I have dreamt of flying off the midi for a number of years and to make that a reality was truly special. I can't wait to fly again and I hope to learn to fly solo soon - Thank you very much!

Visited April 2014