Our group of 24 was staying at Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons. All our requests were handled very professionally and politely by the hotel staff. 50 cm of snow during night created some challenges but they were able to sort most of them. Food was generally very good, breakfast excellent quality.
Rooms are basic but clean, very sound-proof. Pool area with sauna is nice, although the jacuzzi could be bigger.
Biggest trouble was the hotel location. Bus connections were a hassle, sometimes the bus came to the hotel, sometimes not - then you needed to walk 800 meters with ski boots. Bus might come, or not. If you miss the bus, calling a taxi can take up to 30 minutes. Taxis in Chamonix are expensive, very unreliable and pricing is random.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons