We stayed for 3 nights as Accor Platinum members, which was recognised well by the hotel - Privilege room, welcome drinks etc.
The hotel itself is a little dated as others have noted, but we found everything to be in order, and the facilities quite OK. Staff were friendly, and resolved a minor issue with the room very effectively.
The view from our room, straight up Bossons glacier and Aiguille du Midi was sensational. Those big windows really allowed us to soak it all up, and I thoroughly enjoyed that.
The spa was lovely after a big day hiking, and although not large it was still very relaxing.
We had a car, so transport wasn't an issue for us. We didn't use the restaurant so can't comment.
We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons