Used the hotel on our way to Italy. Conveniently located just a couple of kms before the Mont Blanc tunnel entrance. May come in handy during busy periods as you will want to take off early to avoid the (long) waiting times.
Staff is friendly, rooms are convenient and neat. Sound insulation is more than ok.
The pool is nicely warm and offers a welcoming break after a long trip.
We had dinner in the restaurant and I must admit it was beyond expectations. Delicious, tasteful, in good quantities.
Breakfast buffet as one may expect. All tastes catered for.
Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons