We have just got back from a four night stay at this hotel. We booked a mountain view room and included breakfast.
The hotel was very comfortable quiet and clean with beautiful views from the room. The hotel has a pool (good sized), sauna, jacuzzi - you can swim along seeing the mountains at the side and end through enormous picture windows. If you choose your time you can have it all to yourself. The breakfast (buffet style) was the best we have ever had. After one evening meal we asked if we could go demi pension the food was so good. We did not regret it. The staff could not have been more helpful. They were friendly to exactly the right degree. The hotel is not in the centre of Chamonix but ten minutes away by a free public bus (not always reliable) While this might not suit people interested in noisy night life it suited our needs perfectly. We cannot thank the staff and manager enough for making our stay so enjoyable and such a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons