Pretty good location - But you do need a car.
A bit "souless" as a hotel - much more of a base than a place to enjoy and relax.
Staff were friendly, hotel was clean and rooms were functional.
Breakfast was good but other food was over priced and of poor standard - Very, very disappointing.
Nice swimming pool/sauna etc.
BEWARE - Virtually impossible to get out of the steep driveway in the snow. The driveway is not gritted and staff are able to offer little assistance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons