We spent a weekend here to celebrate our 20yr Anniversary. We definitely chose the right place. For Skiing was amazing. The service in the hotel was the best Ive ever had. As soon as you arrive the service begins they took our car keys parked the car in the garage unloaded all our bags and ski gear and dekivered it to our room. There was a free shuttle to go skiing. The michelin starred restaurant they have is out of this world such fantastic service and staff and the food amazing .... highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of mont Blanc, Pierre Carrier, Perrine and Grand Chef Pierre Maillet have taken over this hotel, devoted to exceptional cuisine and local delicacies, founded in 1903 by 'great grandfather Carrier'. The rooms in the main hotel or the chalets in the garden offer both modern and warm comfort. On the one hand, there is the superb menu at the Albert 1er with its elaborate recipes influenced by the Piedmont and Liguria and, on the other, the Maison Carrier restaurant with its specilaities to be enjoyed in the atmosphere of an old farmhouse or on the terrace while gazing out at the majestic beauty of mont Blanc. The indoor/outdoor swimming pool also boasts views of the eternal snows on the roof of Europe. An equally stunning and delicious address for winter or summer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Le Hameau Albert 1er reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Hotel Chamonix
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Chamonix