Le Morgane
US$153
US$142
Hotel Le Faucigny(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
  • Spa
Chalet Hotel Le Prieure(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$78
  • Restaurant
Le Refuge des Aiglons(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
  • Pool
Residence & Spa Vallorcine Mont Blanc(Vallorcine)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$80
Hotel de l'Arve(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$81
Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$100
US$87
US$291
US$284
All reviewsmont blancjunior suitegreat balconyboutique hotelnice hotelperfect locationplunge poolsmall poolsauna and steam roomthe main streetlarge balconyunderground parkingreception staffcentre of townstandard roomski gearthe bus
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Fabulous hotel with spectacular views of Mont Blanc. Extra friendly service, huge beds and brilliant location. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cerys B
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I stayed in this hotel almost a week. I can tell that the staff at the front desk were amazing: Marion, Valentina, Fabienne..were all amazing. I can ask for anything and they help out. I could leave my luggage and they would take care of it until I come back from the climb. They even kept a book of mine for 10 months. as a token of thank you they offered me a luxurious room in the 5th floor for the price of a regular room. I loved the view and the huge balcony where I had my breakfast. I think the good thing is that they have an international staff. The restaurant has a very short menu but it varies from day to day.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank thenewstateman
Reviewed 24 June 2012

It is a very well maintained hotel. The staff is outstanding - extremely helpfully. The rooms are neat and clean . I thought the rooms and the bath area of the bathroom were bit small. A hot water kettle for tea coffee would have helped. I stayed on the 2nd floor but I thought the rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor would have a great view of mont blanc and surroundings which are very pretty. Overall a very good experience staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChetanSonal
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days. The hotel's interiors are all modern and beautiful.
The best thing we liked about the hotel were it's rooms and staff. The hotel staff went out of their way to accomadate us. The staff is quite friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was a junior suite which had a chalet look. If you are in Chamonix they definitely try this hotel, it's quite central.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Hifza J
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Le Morgane was recommended to us and we weren't disappointed. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a room with a balcony and uninterrupted views of the snow topped mountains. As this was my first snow experience, I was thrilled. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and breakfast provided a good selection. The views, obviously were perfect. The staff were very professional, friendly and courteous. As well as the views, Le Morgane is surrounded by so many cafes and restaurants to choose from, and the village and shops are all within a short walk. Le Morgane is a very high standard hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple