“You can take the girl out of London...”
Review of Massage Chamonix

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Chamonix
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You can take the girl out of London...”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Typically wanting to make the most of my week in Cham hosting friends and family, I excitedly threw myself into organising walks, excursions and regular shopping trips to keep the troups fed. It was only when I caught myself wanting to check my work emails I realised I may be in Cham but.... The antidote was Anne who came over and within a blissful hour her firm, intuitive head, heart and hands had irradicated my London hecticness. Just wish I had another week to make the most of the feeling of weightlessness. However, I know I will go back a calmer person. Thanks Anne and enjoy your trip to Brazil! See you next time.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Fran T

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing Massage, BIG TIME”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Anne Husson was just wonderful, she caught my back pain and gave me the the most relaxing time, I even fell asleep a couple of times.
She is also very spiritual and a I found that by itself therapeutic.

1 Thank lippost
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent massage therapist, very responsive and well educated.”
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

My husband raved about what a great massage he received from Ann, so I thought others might benefit from hearing about her. He likes deep tissue massage and was not disappointed. She is strong but not overly aggressive. Good effect on loosening the muscles without causing pain. The massage table was heated and comfortable. He recommends her without any reservations.

1 Thank Hyenamok
Chamonix
“Ease those muscles”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

After a few days snow boarding my muscles were really aching and sore. Anne gave me a superb massage that eased the pain, ready for me to tackle the slopes again! Superb

Visited January 2013
Amwaj, Bahrain
“Excellent apres-ski/mountain biking/hiking/etc!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Anne is really knowledgeable and experienced in massages! Especially since this was one of my first and my wife's first professional massage, we would recommend to anyone, whether a deep tissue or gentle massage after a great day exploring Chamonix's mountains!

Visited September 2012