“Well-appointed, great location, unbeatable...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cfitt26
Southampton, New York
“Well-appointed, great location, unbeatable view!!!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Can't say enough amazing things about this place. I stayed for four nights with my father and brother and for three adults, this place was just perfect. The view of the mountains and the Aiguille du Midi is unbeatable, and right out on the balcony. Coming home to watch sunset with some wine is a must. Logistically speaking, the apartment has a full bathroom, a second toilet room, one full bedroom on the first floor, and two beds up in the loft separated by a small door. The ceiling on the second floor is just scant of six feet, I'd say, so take note (my brother is 6'6" and had no issue ducking in to bed). Kitchen is narrow but with everything you need. It's about a seven minute walk in different directions to the main drag in town, the Chamonix Sud bus station, and the bus line to the lifts. Ski rentals a minute's walk down the block. Kieron was awesome, met us and checked us in quickly and was very informative. We were exhausted and my brother immediately locked himself out when he grabbed keys and didn't take note of the main door's code. So FYI don't forget the door code! Anyhow would eagerly come back, thank you Chamonix All Year!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Feb 2017
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your stay with us! We hope we'll see you back again in the near future.
fordy1981
“Generous doses of Beauty, adventure and comfort.”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Les Pecles apartment is the most convenient apartment in my eyes. It's literally 2 mins walk from Chamonix centre with a bundle of walks on its door step. But the views you get from the balcony are breath taking! I can't tell you how much fun I had and I was in really good hands by the guys at the chamonix all year office as they catered for all our needs. I am most defiantly going back and this might now be an annual holiday for me and my wife as it just ticked all the boxes! Were bringing our parents for a treat next year (2014). Well done Chamonix all year... I salut you!

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 May 2013
Thank you for your great review of Les Pecles apartment. We agree that the location is great and we're glad that you enjoyed the stunning Mont Blanc views from the balcony. Thank you for your lovely comments about our in-resort team as well, we're pleased that we helped to make your honeymoon special and look forward to seeing you and your family again next year!
- The Chamonix All Year team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing