We had a group of 10 people meet up here for our annual ski trip. Some of us don't ski so the spa inside the hotel was perfect. We signed up for a half board and the meals in the evening were lovely -- they also catered to our gluten-free and vegetarian friends. The breakfast was AMAZING. I loved all the choices. We were there 6 nights and didn't feel bored with the choices. The entire hotel is clean, sleek and well designed -- everything was very eco-oriented but also very nicely done (aesthetically pleasing). The only thing that looked dated was the brown shag carpet in the rooms -- this we just found amusing because it was a like a sore thumb when everything else was so modern. Never fear, the carpet was not old or dirty, I think it was a decorator's vision or something. The pool / jacuzzi area is small but very sufficient (it was never crowded) and its heated perfectly so you can comfortably enjoy the unbeatable views of Mont Blanc. just fabulous! I wish they served drinks at the pool area but they don't. :( There were also some sauna and steam room huts outside. The hotel is conveniently located - short walk to town. The staff was extremely nice and even called our US phone to let us know our room was ready early (we gave them our bags and went wandering into town) - rooms were ready by 11am! The bar/lounge was fun and comfortable. Our entire group would definitely go back again. The group consisted of married couples and singles. Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix