Stayed for three nights and enjoyed our time at the hotel. Positives: A little way from the main town, but walkable in 10-15 minutes. A very helpful and attentive staff. Great pool area. Good sized rooms. Good value for the money. Free parking across the street. Fairly good buffet breakfast (pay extra). Attractive sitting area and bar. L' Impossible was a great restaurant just a half block away. Ski lift only a block away. Negatives: Booked a standard room and was given a room over the main street. Very noisy until late evening. We left our balcony door open for cooling the room and the noise was bothersome. Would have liked the various room options listed on the booking site. Free parking was always filled so ended up paying for the parking garage .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Aiglons Resort & Spa with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix