We gave this place a shot without ever having been to the area before. The receptionists were courteous and professional and spoke very good English, much better than my French. We had the breakfast buffet and would recommend it. There was plenty to choose from, both hot and cold; bacon, eggs, cereals, fresh breads, fresh fruit, cheeses, coffee, teas, juices, spreads and more. We walked from the train station with roller board suitcases and found it an easy walk. The room was clean, good sized for two people, included a balcony. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the bathroom and WC were very clean.The only downside might have been the lighting but we didn't spend much time in the room. The city has excellent shopping and recreational opportunities. It's hard to leave when you like a place as much as we did this place. But it's good to leave when you want more instead of feeling like it's time to move on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix