We had a great stay in this hotel. The location is perfect (in my opinion) for Chamonix as it is right near a bus stop. These buses bring you to all the ski lifts in the valley. It is close to plenty of restaurants (The Jakyll) and only about a 7 minute walk from the center of Chamonix.
The service was excellent. They went beyond what I would expect to be the norm.
The spa, heated pool, hot-tub etc were lovely. The hot-tub gets a bit crowded but that's to be expected when you have such facilities.
Comes with a boot room for skis and boots and has a nice bar. We didn't try the restaurant but that receives high ratings as well.
All in all, a great stay and would go again with a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix